- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Cox flexion-distraction and decompression
Cox technique is appropriate for conditions causing low back and leg pain. It also reduces pain attributed to:
- Disc herniations
- Disc bulges
- Facet syndrome
- Other low back related conditions
Flexion-distraction and decompression helps relieve spinal pain and return patients to their desired quality of life by:
- Returning motion to the spinal joints
- Reducing pressure on the spinal nerves
- Widening the spinal canal
- Reducing the intradiscal pressure
Cox flexion-distraction and decompression technique is a well-researched, well-documented, and proven technique for decompressing spinal nerves and treating lower back pain. It’s a gentle, non-surgical procedure that facilitates the spine to heal itself.